My boyfriend with his 3 brothers. (Don, Boyfriend, Des, Rich.)
Yeap yeap, it's my love's birthday!
Went over to love's place at 12am and gave him a surrpise. Actually from the start, I'm thinking how to give him that surprise.
Should we wait for him at the lobby area?
Should we wait for him at the lower level and ask him come out?
Then at the end, Rich tell me a solution.
Rich: Why not you tell him you at void deck, ask him go down find you, and then we go into his house and wait for him?
Me: Good idea luh. Ok, I go down first, then you all wait here first ah. If you see him go down the lift, then you all go up ah.
Rich: Ok.
Me: Hide properly ah. Lol.
Once I reach first floor, I called love and asked him to come to look for me. And telling him that my family quarrel again. Soon, his mom ask him to go up to help her carry things down to her car. And when we went up,, Popo almost ruin our surprise. She tell boyfriend that there's so many people in the kitchen. Boyfriend walk near to the kitchen, and replied, where got people? That moment, my heart skipped a beat.
Soon, the boys came out of the kitchen as they sing the birthday song. I believe boyfriend is touched by that surprise. But he aren't good in showing his feeling and expression, even with words. But I can feel that he's touched :)
After cutting cake, we went to Sweechoon for supper and soon I headed home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND, KYFER YEWWWWWW!
xo.
Labels: ♥♥
POSTED BY RuiJia. ON Thursday, 8 November 2012 @ 02:35