homePROFILECREDITSfacebooktumblrtwitterfollow
Aaron's & Sharon's
Maternal Family. 
(Grannies, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Newly Weds, Broom's parents, my family.)

#ootn

On this special day, it's not only the first year anniversary of me and my boyfriend, it's also my cousin's wedding.

Spent the day at home. And evening time, Dad send Granny, Mom and me over to Swissotel. Reached there, had the cocktail. Soon, Brother came. Then, we head into the ballroom. Actually I don't know if I met all my maternal relatives yet. It just seems like there's some that I have not meet. Maternal family tree is way too big, so big till I don't know who is who. Hahahah.

When do you want to get married? Who will be your husband-to-be?
Have you ever wonder before?

Always attend relative's or cousin's wedding dinner, when would it be my brother's turn? Or even mine? Always feel so blessed and sweet to listen to their small vows during the dinner. Never fail to have tears in my eyes.


Every time when I attend wedding dinners, I always wonder when would it be my turn. I hope I can get married when I'm at my age of 25, if worst come to worst, 27. This time, when I attend wedding dinner, I pray and hope that my boyfriend will be the one I get married to. I just want my current relationship to be the last one till I grow old.

After dinner, Dad send us home.

**
Dear KY, you might not be my first boyfriend, but you're gonna be my last boyfriend. And you're gonna be my husband. I want nobody nobody but you! As long as you're not giving up on me, I will never give up on you :)
**

xo

Labels: ,

POSTED BY RuiJia. ON Sunday, 11 November 2012 @ 23:28
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth