homePROFILECREDITSfacebooktumblrtwitterfollow
First Anniversary♥

Our first year together is behind us
It was the best year of my life

So many magical moments shared
So many heartfelt emotions as well
I savored our nights together
Holding each other so tight
I woke up each morning smiling
Knowing you were part of my world
Everyday I look into your eyes
I realize how much I love you more
I know one thing for certain
Our first anniversary won't be the last



It's our first year being together baby. It's really not easy for us to come this far. Still remember how we first met? Yes, we met on our week 0 of our school. I still remember my first impression of you. "A very very dao ah-beng." and I'm sure it's gonna be hard to communicate with you. 

This thought stays with me all the way until we had our first formal presentation for Writoral. Look at how cute you are. *meltz*

My handsome boy♥♥
Look at how cheeky you can get. So adorable ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So enthusiastic♥♥

At this point of time, impression for you changed. Although at that point of time, we still didn't talk. Didn't talk to you at all. But really, the impression change a big time. Still remember in OOP lesson, you've no choice but to sit in between me and Lionel. Having free music every time you sit beside me. And I don't know why, I find your cigarette smell damn attractive :P

Remember what's our first topic about? You facebook message me and asked me if I've got friends studying in Business school. I don't know how many people you asked, but I really hope I'm the only one. I said I will try to help you find, and that's how we started talking. 

Then I asked if you got anyway to bring me and another friend into club. You say you'll try if you're going. But you told me you aren't sure, cause you don't know if your friends are going. I said it's alright, got me there. And I even tell you that, if you managed to get me in, I will award you with a kiss.

On the 5th November, that night, we met at Clarke Quay. And you tried to get me in with your ways. Indeed, you got me in. After I got in, I can't find all my friends. All that came upon my mind is you. I called you up, and asked if I could join you for that night. And you said you don't mind.

Drank and partied with you, Kjun, Gio and Joyce. I remember that night, I don't know why, I just want to dance with you. No others, but you. And I remember that you asked me for your birthday present and your "award". Without any second thought, I just pounce myself onto you and give you a peck on your lips. I guess you're shocked by that sudden kiss.

Actually, I thought that things will stop as we bid goodbye. But no, we continue sms-ing each other. All night long, till I fall asleep. I still remember, there's a message that you said "B" and I was like, "who's your B?" and you replied something like "you?" Do you know it actually put a smile on my face?  But still, I said "Who's your B? You also haven't pop any question." It's so sweet that I smiled to sleep.

Thinking that you're actually still on alcohol, that's why you're that sweet. But the next day, we continued to text with each other. And you told me that you woke up with a smile, and your mom thought something is wrong with you.

We go on dates, we go for movies, we go to school and home together. Until on the 11th, you poped that question that I've been waiting for. Yes, you asked me to be your girlfriend. Do you know how happy I am to call myself yours? It's beyond words can describe!

Spending time together doing projects, going to school and back home, having meals, watching movie, or even lazing at home with you became part of my life. I never knew even such simple things could make me feel blessed, until the day I met you.

Time passes very fast when I'm with you. Spending almost every single day with you. Every single moment spent with you is awesome (Y) First month passed, second month, third month. And I don't know what happened in between us, that drift us apart. A day after Valentines' Day, 15th February 2012, you asked for a break up. I cried and begged you to stay, but you still insist on it. I've got no choice, but to accept that fact that you want to leave.

I swear, for the 4 months of singleship, I've cried every single day. Resisting myself from contacting you. But I realised, when I'm high/drunk, I will call/text and talk to you. Still remember that night when I met you for drinking after we break up and right after our papers. I got so drunk, and I cried so badly in front of you. In these 4 months, I tried to not think of you. Tried to get myself busy. Go out with friends, go out with family, but at the end of the day, before I fall asleep, I still teared because I think of you. I never had such feelings before.

Yes, in these 4 months, there are guys who tried to chase me. But I didn't accept them because I still love you. I can't let myself be with another guy when my heart is still you. I find it ridiculous to hurt such "innocent" Yes, I club and stuffs. I do drink, but never once I did anything wrong towards you. I never ever tried to let any guys to grind me, neither did I went to make out with any guys. Always faithful to you.

Two weeks of holidays pass by damn fast, and school reopen already. Right at such moment, it makes me feel more awful. Facing the guy I fall so much for, but yet there's nothing much I can do to keep you by my side, and worst part is that I can't even talk to you.

But after our heart-to-heart-talk session that lasted for around 2 hours, we finally decided to get back together. You know how happy I am to know that you're coming back. It's way beyond words can explain that happiness.

From the start, things are still so unstable. And I know that it's my fault to get super close with a guy whom is trying to woo me. I know you're angry with me for doing this. I'm really sorry. But I'm trying to mend it. Although after mending, there's still scar, but at least, it's no longer a wound.

As time passes, we get closer. And knowing that you really love me with all your might really makes me melt. Looking at the both of us cry for each other. And knowing that you got into deep shit, it worry the shit out of me. And what's worst is that you actually want me to go when you know I won't. Crying and begging you please don't go, and you're doing it the harsh way.

I cried all day, and all night. And the next day, we are back to normal. Out together for a date, and hugged each other. I really thank god that he gave you to me, birthday present for each other. I really never thought I would love someone so dearly, that my life is ending when I lose you.

You're the best present that I ever receive.

Although you're hot tempered, although you do throw attitude to me, but since I love you, I will love your everything. Including your flaws, your mistakes.

This is only our first year being together, there's still a long way to go.

Not only I wanna be your girlfriend, I also wanna be your one and only, your wife, your best friend, your soul mate, your listening ear, your children's mom, your popo's granddaughter-in-law, your mother's daughter-in-law, your brother's sister-in-law, your lifetime partner.

xo

Labels:

POSTED BY RuiJia. ON Sunday, 11 November 2012 @ 01:50
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth